World’s tallest and fastest screaming swing, Tidal Surge, is going to splash in at SeaWorld San Antonio in Spring 2022. This is a new attraction, the biggest of its kind in the world, featuring two pendulum-like arms, seating 40 riders, soaring progressively higher with every swing. The swing will start slowly and then fly faster and higher, reaching a height of 135 feet at its peak!
The swing’s twin dueling arms will alternate sides and sway back-and-forth at a whopping speed of 68 mph! It will create multiple airtime moments and rise guests out of their seats with each pulse-pounding swing. Riders’ legs will dangle and hang as they soar over the waterski lake. And yes, not to forget, they will have a beautiful view of the park while reaching multiple negative G moments before plunging back towards the earth.
Ride Stats for the latest attraction at SeaWorld San Antonio: World’s Tallest Swing – Tidal Surge
- Maximum Height: 105 Feet Static Structure Height / 135 Feet Dynamic Swing Height
- Maximum Speed: 68 mph
- Duration of the Ride: 1 minute 20 seconds
- Number of Gondolas/boom arms: 2 (20 seats per boom arm)
- Number of passengers per train: 40
- Minimum rider height: 48 inches
- Manufacturer: S&S Worldwide, Inc.
- 230 degrees of rotation per boom arm
Get a Chance to Become the First to Ride the World’s Tallest Swing at SeaWorld San Antonio with a 2022 Season Pass!
This is a limited-time offer. Buy a 2022 Season Pass, get the rest of 2021 + Aquatica free. The 2022 Season Pass costs $81.99 and includes admission to SeaWorld & Aquatica San Antonio, free parking, access to seasonal events, and much more. To buy tickets and passes, click here.
Save money on Admission to SeaWorld & Aquatica
Get 40% discount on admission to SeaWorld & Aquatica.
About SeaWorld San Antonio
SeaWorld San Antonio is a marine mammal park spread across 250 acres of land. It also serves as an animal theme park and oceanarium and has a range of attractions, including roller coasters, water rides, etc. SeaWorld is situated at 10500 SeaWorld Dr, San Antonio, TX 78251, United States. To know more about the park, click here.
Bookmark our homepage to get news about fun events and happenings in San Antonio.
If you would like updates like this one delivered directly to your feed, give us a follow on Facebook by clicking the… next to the search lens icon.
- 9th Annual Muertos Fest Returns to San Antonio Fall 2021 - August 30, 2021
- World’s Steepest Roller Coaster & Full Year of Special Events to Mark 30th Anniversary of Six Flags Fiesta Texas - August 29, 2021
- New exhibition Coming to the Briscoe Highlights the Little-Known Culture of Vaqueros – Cowboys of Sonora, Mexico. - August 26, 2021