From Summer 2022, fear and excitement will have a new definition! The world’s steepest dive roller coaster is coming to Six Flags Fiesta! Known as Dr. Diabolical’s Cliffhanger, the roller coaster is a themed ride that immerses riders in Dr. Diabolical’s story and her evil quest to create menacing creatures that frighten people. This roller coaster is a machine that stems from her evil intentions and efforts that she’s been taking for decades.
World’s Steepest Roller Coaster at Six Flags Fiesta
The roller coaster has three 21-passenger trains to lift riders 150 feet in the air and then lock them in a face-first Cliffhanger hold just before dropping them down a 95-degree, beyond-vertical drop at 60 mph. The machine takes passengers across 2,501 feet of track through an Immelmann Inversion, a 270-degree zero-g roll, a 75-foot near-vertical drop, a wild banked turn, and an extreme airtime hill. Not to forget, it concludes with a high-speed spiral finale to make you remember the ride!
The ride will be introduced in Summer 2022 and will offer a maximum thrill level. It is located at Crackaxle Canyon Screampunk District.
Save up to 52% on admission at Six Flags Fiesta and other San Antonio area attractions – GoCity San Antonio Explorer Pass
GoCity Pass For San Antonio is a smart way to save money on the Six Flags Fiesta Texas as well as other popular attractions in and around San Antonio.
Visit 2, 3, 4, or 5 top San Antonio things to do (including one premium attraction). Choose from over 25 activities including a hop-on / hop-off bus, observation decks, museums, tours, cruises, and more.
Choose one premium attraction from the following options:
- SeaWorld San Antonio Single Day Ticket
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Texas Hill Country & LBJ Ranch Tour
- iFLY Indoor Skydiving San Antonio
- San Antonio Missions UNESCO World Heritage Site Tour
And use the rest of the attraction admissions for any of the following:
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- Extreme Escape Live Action Games – Colonnade
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center San Antonio
- Ripley’s Haunted Adventure
- Sea Life Aquarium San Antonio
- San Antonio Walking Historical Ghost Tour
- San Antonio Zoo
- Guinness World Records Museum
- The Magik Theatre and more!
About Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Six Flags Fiesta is an amusement park in La Cantera, San Antonio. The amusement park offers several attractions, including roller coasters, water rides, family rides, kids’ rides, etc. Besides, it offers restaurants and dining places as well. It is divided into various themed areas, out of which Crackaxle Canyon is one. To know more about Six Flags Fiesta, click here.
Bookmark our Entertainment page to get updates on all fun things in San Antonio.
And if you would like updates like this one delivered directly to your feed, give us a follow on Facebook by clicking the… next to the search lens icon.
- 9th Annual Muertos Fest Returns to San Antonio Fall 2021 - August 30, 2021
- World’s Steepest Roller Coaster & Full Year of Special Events to Mark 30th Anniversary of Six Flags Fiesta Texas - August 29, 2021
- Tidal Surge In San Antonio? That’s the World’s Tallest Swing Coming Soon To SeaWorld! - August 26, 2021