Spending time outdoors is a great family activity. One of the main reasons for this is togetherness, but it’s also because there is so much to do. You can enjoy swimming, hiking, fishing, sports, nature walks, and so much more. When it comes to summer vacations, many families enjoy camping for this very reason. Not only does it give you a chance to get away from your screens for a bit, it is an inexpensive way to connect with nature and your family at the same time.
That said, as much as some people love the outdoors, they might not love sleeping on the ground, the bugs, or the heat that is sometimes associated with sleeping in a tent. The only other option for camping usually involves an RV. Sure, not everyone can afford to buy an RV, but what if it were possible to rent one? You could pick out the perfect option for your family, spend less than you would for the average hotel stay, and have all the amenities you want, but certainly wouldn’t have with a tent.
If you’re thinking you’re not familiar with any RV rental services, you’re not alone, but they do exist. RVShare is one of them and they are changing the way people camp!
Benefits of RVShare
RVShare connects you with RV owners so that you can rent their travel trailer, motorhome, or other RV. Here are some of the most common benefits to using this free service:
- Search through available rentals using filters to find the right RV for you
- Use the trip planner for help in making the right choice
- Browse reviews and contact owners directly to ask questions
- Have your RV rental delivered to you or the campsite
- Search local listings or in the city where you plan to camp
- Prices are reasonable
- Enjoy a greater sense of luxury than standard camping experiences
- Choose between Diesel Pushers, Class B Campers, travel trailers, Class C Motorhomes, and more!
What Should I Expect to Spend?
Honestly, the price you will spend will depend on what you choose to rent. For example, some travel trailers might be listed for $75 a night and others are $125. Generally, the difference in price deals with the newness of the RV, the available amenities, and how many people it accommodates. The good news is that even the luxury models are more affordable than you’d think. If you’re bringing the whole family and you break the nightly fee down per person, you’ll see that it’s one of the cheaper ways to enjoy your family vacation this year.
So, if you’re planning to go on a vacation and you’ve decided to give camping a shot you should check out RVShare. They are sure to have an RV solution that’s suitable for you with as few or as many amenities as you’d like. This allows you some comfort while you’re out there roughing it in the woods, this summer!
This is a sponsored post. We only accept sponsored content that we believe offers a great value to our loyal readers in the greater San Antonio area. Sponsored content allows San Antonio Things To Do to manage the expenses of running this website and to work tirelessly to bring you extensive coverage of the area’s best deals and events. If your organization is interested in sponsoring content on our site, click here to learn how you can advertise with us.
- Take a Train Ride After Meeting Santa and Mrs. Claus at Traders Village - November 25, 2020
- The 5 Things First Time RV Renters Need to Know - October 13, 2020
- The Top Reasons Prepaid Electricity Can Help you Save - September 1, 2020