Sales & Business Development Associate
at Localite Media
- Do you love connecting with business owners in your area and helping them thrive?
- Do you wish to be part of a growing company and have unlimited income potential?
- Do you want to have the flexibility to work full time/part time and out of your home?
If you answered Yes, then read on to find out about this exciting opportunity!
This role is focused on the full sales cycle for SanAntonioThingsToDo.com (a Localite Media property). This will be a permanent work-from-home position but will need to be based in the general San Antonio area.
The work involves selling digital advertising space on SanAntonioThingsToDo.com, email and social media channels to businesses, nonprofits and other entities in the San Antonio area. This is an independent contractor position with a monthly guarantee and a strong variable component tied to sales.
- Prospect for leads, contact potential customers and develop the opportunity
- Understand customer needs and develop customized solutions to drive leads to the customer’s business
- Close the sale and follow up to ensure customer satisfaction
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale and grow revenue
- Keen business development focus, willingness to prospect and uncover potential digital advertisers
- Strong drive to develop opportunities from prospect level through to deal close
- Ability to understand customer needs and be able to develop solutions to meet those needs
- An understanding of digital advertising and willingness to learn new tools
- Motivated, enthusiastic self-starter who can work effectively both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to present effectively to a variety of marketing and advertising decision makers
- 2+ years sales or business development experience with demonstrated success in growing revenues
- Experience in local/regional media advertising sales
- Established relationships with local business owners and advertising decision makers in San Antonio and nearby areas
- Experience working for a digital advertising agency
How To Apply
To apply, send us your resume at in**@lo***********.com">in**@lo***********.com, with “Business Development Lead – San Antonio” in the subject line. In the email/cover letter, please tell us why you’re the right person for the job, including your relevant experience and ties to San Antonio.
About Localite Media
Localite Media is a fast growing media publishing company with a presence in Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin and Boston markets. We are your leading source for finding great value on entertainment, family fun, restaurants, special events, tickets and more. We have an engaged, passionate audience of followers who trust us to guide them to the best ways to spend their precious free time as well as their entertainment budgets. Learn more about us at localitemedia.com.
SanAntonioThingsToDo.com is a part of the Localite Media network.