San Antonio Mom Blogs’ Spring Break 2016 Flash Giveaways Official Rules:
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Facebook page and not to Facebook.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: The San Antonio Mom Blogs’ Spring Break Fun Flash Giveaway begins on 03/07/2016 and runs through 03/011/2016 (Central Time US & Canada) (the “Promotion Period”). One different prize will be awarded each day, Monday – Friday the week of Monday, March 7 – Friday, March 11. Each day will have one winner. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of San Antonio Mom Blogs (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the giveaway. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. Eligibility: Open worldwide to those who are 18 years or older. However, prizes can only be used and redeemed at their respective and designated San Antonio, Texas locations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.
3. Winner Selection: One winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected each day (during March 7 – March 11) to receive that day’s designated prize in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout that day. The random drawing will be conducted within 12 hours of the end of each day’s giveaway. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Winners will be notified by being tagged on that day’s Facebook Flash Giveaway post after the random drawing. Potential winner must respond to the tagging notification within 24 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. PLEASE NOTE: Potential winner must respond to the tagging notification on the San Antonio Mom Blogs’ Facebook page within 24 hours of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. If winner(s) do not contact San Antonio Mom Blogs to provide a U.S. mailing address within 24 hours of being notified on the San Antonio Mom Blogs’ Facebook page, a new winner(s) will be randomly selected and the original winner will forfeit their prize.
– Monday’s Prize will be posted as a Facebook Flash Giveaway on March 7 and a winner will be announced by March 8: one (1) winner will receive one (1) $100 gift card for Half Price Books and one (1) $50 gift card for Dave & Busters, Rivercenter location (ARV: $150)
– Tuesday’s Prize will be posted as a Facebook Flash Giveaway on March 8 and a winner will be announced by March 9: one (1) winner will receive two (2) Indoor Kart Racing gift cards, each good for one (1) 14-lap race and license. The height requirement is 4’0” for junior karts and 4’10” for adult karts. No prior knowledge of driving/racing is required to participate. If the driver is under 18 years of age, they do need an adult 18 years or over to sign as their legal guardian. Individual laps cannot be split amongst multiple drivers. Gift cards cannot be used with any other coupon or promotional offer, including group packages and reservations. (ARV: $52)
– Wednesday’s Prize will be posted as a Facebook Flash Giveaway on March 9 and a winner will be announced by March 10: one (1) winner will receive a family four pack of tickets to the Stars and Stripes Drive-in Theatre in New Braunfels, Texas, and a gift card to Rockin’ Eats & Tasty Treats at the Stars and Stripes Drive-in in New Braunfels, Texas (ARV: $52)
– Thursday’s Prize will be posted as a Facebook Flash Giveaway on March 10 and a winner will be announced by March 11: one (1) winner will receive four (4) tickets to Extreme Escape, San Antonio’s newest escape attraction (Escape rooms are one of the hottest trends in entertainment today. Groups gather in a themed room, are given a clue to get started. They have one hour to find and use the clues in the room to “escape.”). Rooms are designed for players, ages 12 and up, but younger players are welcome (any player 16 and under must have a supervising adult companion). Room themes best suited for younger players are Mutiny and Super Villain. (ARV: $116)
– Friday’s Prize will be posted as a Facebook Flash Giveaway on March 11 and a winner will be announced by March 12: one (1) winner will receive one (1) Top Golf Prize bay for six (6) guests that includes two hours of Top Golf game play, six meals & non-alcoholic beverages, and ten (10) $10 game play coupons (ARV: $250).
– Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV (approximate retail value) of the prize is listed above with each prize and these amounts represent Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
– Prize will be awarded and/or delivered to the winner by the Sponsor or Promotion Entities via U.S. Mail. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or damaged items during delivery. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
– Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. Privacy: All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Sweepstakes may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies.
6. Limitation of Liability: Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification.
In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Sweepstakes, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
San Antonio Mom Blogs and Pence Communications, LLC will not be held responsible for typographical errors. San Antonio Mom Blogs and Pence Communications, LLC is not liable in the event that the prize or sweepstakes in some way negatively impacts the winner.
7. Facebook and Twitter Disclaimer: By entering this Flash Giveaway, Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest or any other social media applications or accounts. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest or any other social media applications or accounts.