Looking for restaurants open for Thanksgiving Day Dinner in San Antonio? Whether you are looking for eat-in or take out options. We have the verified list!
When we think of Thanksgiving, we typically think of a large feast laboriously prepared all day at home. For some households, though, this isn’t the case. Not everyone celebrates Thanksgiving the same way, and some households don’t celebrate the holiday at all. Whatever the case is, sometimes you just need to eat out at a restaurant on Thanksgiving Day.
Luckily, there are quite a few San Antonio restaurants open on Thanksgiving Day 2021. If you get hungry and need a quick meal out, here’s where you can get one this Thanksgiving Day, November 25th.
Check out all the great events and celebrations happening during Thanksgiving Week in San Antonio.
If you like this list below, give us a follow on Facebook and we will make sure you don’t miss a single update about Food & Drink news in the San Antonio area!
Restaurants Open For Thanksgiving Dinner in San Antonio
- Applebee’s: Certain locations are open with a special Thanksgiving feast. No information directly from Applebees.
- The Bevy: Located in Boerne, The Bevy usually serves a Thanksgiving lunch buffet from 11 am – 3 pm but the restaurant hasn’t yet updated Thanksgiving information for their 2021 calendar.
- Biga on the Banks: Open 11:30 am – 6:30 pm with traditional and nontraditional favorites, reservations are a must.
- Bob Evans: Open from 8 am – 7 pm, serving a special Thanksgiving feast of slow roasted turkey, pie and assorted sides.
- Boston Market: Open all day with traditional Turkey Day favorites.
- Burger King: Sometimes you just need a burger on Thanksgiving, right? Information from indirect sources suggests that most locations will be open with reduced hours. No information available directly from Burger King.
- Cracker Barrel: Open regular hours with All-American Thanksgiving favorites
- Denny’s: Denny’s Facebook page from 2o20 says that they are open on Thanksgiving. No update for 2021 yet.
- Earl Abel’s: is accepting Thanksgiving Day pre-orders for to-go family meal packages and desserts, according to updated information on their Facebook page.
- Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar: Open 11 am – 8 pm on November 25 and serving a special Thanksgiving Day 3-Course menu of turkey/filet. mignon/rib-eye.
- Golden Corral: Golden Corral is open on Thanksgiving day. Serving a Thanksgiving feast with a choice of ham, turkey and sides, hours vary by location.
Check out Early Black Friday Deals in San Antonio – Beauty, Dining, Experiences & More
Restaurants Open For Thanksgiving Dinner in San Antonio – Continued
- Green Vegetarian Cuisine: Open for takeout– a plant-based Thanksgiving feast! A recent update on their page marks this as sold-out.
- Hooters: Hooters is open 4 pm – 11 pm, but the official website has no updates on the Thanksgiving Day Menu or hours.
- Luby’s: Luby’s is offering a special Thanksgiving menu of Classic carved Turkey with assorted sides for $11.99.
- Luce Ristorante e Enoteca: Open 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm with athree-course Thanksgiving special. Reservations are required.
- Macaroni Grille: is taking Thanksgiving pre-orders of a traditional three-course meal and kid’s meal to be picked up on Thanksgiving or the days leading up to it.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: Open with a traditional three-course meal, including a salad, roasted turkey, pumpkin praline cheesecake and a la carte options. Take out option available.
- McDonald’s: No information on website or Facebook page. We called the location closest to us. They are open for breakfast on Thanksgiving Day. Call to find out the location nearest to you.
- Menger Hotel: is open for a Thanksgiving Day brunch buffet from 11:30 am to 3:00 pm (in staggered seating capacities). We recommend calling ahead and making reservations.
- Paesanos: Open limited hours with a pick-up holiday meal.
- Perry’s Steakhouse: Open 11 am – 9 pm with a dine-in menu as well as go-to options.
- Piatti: Open for a special pre-order menu of family style meals for pre-ordering and pick-up.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse: Open 7 am – 10 pm with Prix Fixe holiday menu and full a la carte menu. Timings vary for reservation and pick-up options so we recommend checking the website for further details.
- SweetFire Kitchen: Open 10 am – 10 pm with a special Thanksgiving Feast
- Waffle House: All Waffle House locations are open 24/7, 365 days a year–including Thanksgiving day– although there are no special updates regarding Thanksgiving meals.
Editor’s Note: We’ve done our best to ensure these times are accurate, but we recommend checking with the restaurant before heading over.
Looking for things to do this Thanksgiving week? Check out our post on 12 fun events happening in the San Antonio area this week!
- What Stores Are Open On Thanksgiving Day 2021 in San Antonio? - November 25, 2021
- San Antonio Zoo Lights Guide: 2021 Dates, Times, and More - November 24, 2021
- San Antonio Restaurants Open For Dinner on Thanksgiving Day – Verified List For 2021 - November 22, 2021