Looking for the best free and cheap things to do in San Antonio this week? With all the closures and cancellations due to the Corona Virus, there isn’t much to do but I’ve got a list of things you can do while also being socially distant.
CuriosityStream is a streaming documentary service currently offering 40% off! You’ll enjoy 12 months for just $11.99. They also recently created a kids mode, so you can set it and turn your kids loose.
STAY HOME IDEAS
- Choose to MOVE with Camp Gladiator
- They are offering digital workout options so you can get your sweat on wherever you are!
- Try it FREE this week.
- If you like it, sign up for the Workout Challenge – just $39 for 6 weeks. Get in 18 virtual workouts over the next 6 weeks and you’ll earn a Camp Gladiator “Choose to Move” shirt.
- Take advantage of free educational resources for the kids –
- Play cards and board games –
- Battleship can be played with your in-home people or over a video call with friends/family out of your home.
- Scrabble will help kids with vocabulary words.
- Watch TV and Movies –
- Incredibles 2
- Spy Kids
- Space Jam
- Get outside but remain socially distant –
- Take a walk at one of the Missions.
- San Antonio is full of trails. Put on your running shoes, grab your bike or scooter and find a trail near you.
- Try some new recipes –
- Get crafty and make –
- Clean –
- Make a pile of books that are no longer used. Donate them to a local ‘little library’ or someone who needs a new book or two.
- Clear out your closets. I know I have way too many clothes and tend to wear the same ones over and over.
Any other things to do in San Antonio this week that you’re excited about? Let us know by commenting below.
- Things to Do in San Antonio This Weekend (April 3-5): Free and Cheap Events - April 2, 2020
- Things to Do in San Antonio This Week (March 30-April 5): Free and Cheap Events - March 30, 2020
- Where to Find Bluebonnets Near San Antonio - March 6, 2020