This September, join voices from beyond the grave on a spine-chilling spook fest at the much-awaited 2nd Annual Paranormal Festival, hosted by Victoria’s Black Swan Inn in partnership with Curious Twins Paranormal & Ghost Tours.
Bring your passion for all things paranormal as you embark on ghost tours of the allegedly “haunted” Black Swan Inn along the Salado Creek, built in 1867 on the site of the 1842 Battle of Salado.
Also in store are history lessons, interactive exhibits for EVP phenom, ghost stories, shopping, lectures, food trucks, and more at this iconic house of horrors, nestled in the heart of San Antonio!
“We will lead you to the battlefields and the Salado Creek Battle Memorial. We will also offer you valuable historic information to utilize during investigation time. We will then offer VIP ticket holders the chance to explore and investigate the property until midnight. We recommend bringing your own equipment, but we will have equipment to check out free of charge. We will also offer spirit communication sessions throughout the night,” organizers revealed in a Facebook Events post.
What’s more is psychics, mediums and palm readers, as well as local paranormal investigator teams and other paranormal professionals will be available on-site to make the experience more authentic for guests.
Ticket Prices At San Antonio Paranormal Conference:
- Regular Admission for Paranormal Fest September 18th, 2021 – $45.00 each
- VIP ticket w/ Investigation for September 17, 2021 8pm & Paranormal Fest Ticket September 18th – $75.00 each
- Military, Student, Teacher, or Senior for Paranormal Fest September 18, 2021 – $40.00 each
- VIP with Camping Spot on September 17, 2021. Includes Investigation on 9/17/21 plus campout that night and admission to Paranormal Fest September 18, 2021 – $125.00 each
Regular admission is priced at $45 for September 18 and VIP tickets are available for $75 on September 17. The VIP experience on September 17 marks the 179th anniversary of the Battle of Salado.
Location: Victoria’s Black Swan Inn, 1006 Holbrook Rd, San Antonio, TX 78218, USA
To get updates about fun events happening around the San Antonio area, bookmark our homepage – SanAntonioThingsToDo.com
And to get these updates delivered to you in your feed, give us a follow on Facebook by clicking the … next to the search lens icon.
- San Antonio Paranormal Conference Coming To Spook You This September - July 4, 2021
- San Antonio Museum of Art Wants Locals to Inspire its Murals Project - June 19, 2021
- New Exhibit Voyage To The Deep Now Open At DoSeum - May 13, 2021