Everyone has their favorite choice of dessert, but it’s hard to say no to a slice of cake. Moist, fluffy, and topped with icing make most cakes hard to resist. In San Antonio cakes, aren’t any different. Here’s where you can find some of the best cakes in San Antonio.
Most Popular cakes in San Antonio
- Cheesecakes are one of the most well-known cheese-based treats. In addition to cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla extract, and heavy cream are also used. Cheesecakes are quite easy to customize and therefore can suit any occasion.
- Cupcakes are miniature cakes that can be made in a little thin paper or aluminum cup and serves one person. Frosting and other cake decorations, such as fruit and sweets, can be added to smaller cakes as well. We love cupcakes because people that want just a single serving can get exactly what they want and others like us can get multiple servings!
- Bundt cakes are cakes baked in a Bundt pan, shaping them into a distinctive doughnut shape. The shape is inspired by a traditional European cake known as Gugelhupf.
Best Cakes In San Antonio
The Bread Box is a bakery and cafe. Their cakes are the main event. Seriously, this is one of the best places to buy cakes in San Antonio. You can place a custom cake order based on a design idea or pick from one of their predesigned creations!
Where: 555 W Bitters Rd #115, San Antonio, TX 78216
This bakery specializes in only making cheesecake. While you can order an entire-sized cheesecake, the popular option is the ones that come in personal jars. That’s right! This is perfect for portion control or if no one else in the house likes cheesecake.
Where: 4718 Broadway, Alamo Heights, TX 78209
While Broadway Daily Bread focuses on bread baking, they also dabble in yummy treats! Check out their chocolate cupcakes that are topped with fudge icing. Or if you’re looking for something different, a zucchini cupcake
Where: 5001 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78209
Prefer your slice of cake in bite sizes? Gigi’s has some of the most gourmet cupcakes San Antonio has seen. These edible creations are the perfect pick-me-up.
Where: 434 N Loop 1604 W Suite #1101, San Antonio, TX 78232.
For over 30 years, Meemo’s has been baking cookies, cheesecake, and cakes in San Antonio. If you need a custom, creative cake for an event or gathering, head down to this family-friendly bakeshop for your creation to come alive. Or just treat yourself to a slice of something tasty!
Where: 2611 Wagon Wheel St, San Antonio, TX 78217
Of course, Baklovah Bakery sells Baklava! But there’s more, like creme brulee, assorted cheesecake, and gelato. Stop by this popular bakery in San Antonio if you need a treat.
Where: 9329 Wurzbach Rd #104, San Antonio, TX 78240
Looking to have one of the best custom cakes in San Antonio? While we mean flavor, we also mean design. Cosmic Cakery goes above and beyond with its detail. You can order the best birthday cake ever, wedding cake, or even cake pops!
Where: 150 W Olmos Dr, San Antonio, TX 78212
Even vegans need cake too! This all-vegan bakeshop sells vegan cakes in San Antonio. If you’re looking to stay on the healthy side or have someone in your party who is vegan, this is a great place to order a cake from!
Where: 8002 Callaghan Rd Suite 106, San Antonio, TX 78230
For over 80 years, Mi Tierra has been serving delicious food in Downtown San Antonio. And they also have an array in their bakery. With traditional Mexican pastries, it is hard to pass up the sweets. Try their tres leches cake with strawberry, and you’ll see why.
Where: 218 Produce Row, San Antonio, TX 78207
While this cake place is a chain, Nothing Bundt Cakes in San Antonios serve the best bundt cakes you can find in the city. You can order a bite-sized bundt cake or get a tiered one to share. Be sure to try out their fall flavors.
Where: 700 E Sonterra Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78258
You may overlook the fact that some of the best cakes can be bought at a grocery store, specifically if that grocery store is Central Market. In San Antonio, this is where the cooking school is at, making their bakery filled with some of the best selection of cakes in San Antonio.
Where: 4821 Broadway, San Antonio, TX 78209
Many of these places can take custom orders or will sell by the slice. If you thought San Antonio cakes were plain, you thought wrong. From cheesecake to vegan cakes, everyone can have cake and eat it too!
Do you want to place an order for another bakery item? Check out the best bakeries in San Antonio!
To get these and other fun activities delivered to you in your feed, give us a follow on Facebook by clicking the … next to the search lens icon.
- Main Plaza Day, Snow White at Magik Theatre among Top 10 Things To Do With Kids in San Antonio This Weekend of October 15 - October 15, 2021
- Best Desserts in San Antonio: 10 Best Dessert Places for Sweet Treats - October 14, 2021
- Things To Do in San Antonio With Teenagers: 10 Best Teen Activities - October 9, 2021