Santa has come and gone and now you’re looking for something fun to do on Christmas Day. Whether you’re looking for a Christmas movie or a good meal, we’ve got your round-up of things to do on Christmas Day in San Antonio.
Read more below for events and activities going on Christmas Day in San Antonio:
1. SCOPE OUT CHRISTMAS LIGHTS
Don’t miss our guide to the Best Christmas Lights in and around the San Antonio area. Many of them are open Christmas Day, and there are tons of drive-thru light shows this year you can enjoy from the safety and comfort of your car!
2. GRAB A BITE TO EAT
The holidays are a great time to enjoy some delicious food, and right now, local restaurants could use your support more than ever. Check out these restaurants that will be open on Christmas Day in San Antonio.
3. SEE OUR BEST ATTRACTIONS
Some of our best attractions want to host you on Christmas Day in San Antonio! Here are a few attractions open on Christmas:
- SeaWorld is hosting a Christmas Celebration with multiple holiday shows going on.
- Ripley’s Christmas Town is open Christmas Day for safe family fun.
- San Antonio Zoo Lights will be open Christmas Day.
4. CATCH A DRIVE IN MOVIE
The Mission Drive In will be playing several movies on Christmas Day, including Elf, Home Alone, Christmas Vacation, and Die Hard.
5. CHECK OUT CANDLELIGHT SERVICES
Plenty of local churches would love to host your family on Christmas Day. There are Christmas Day Mass and worship services all over the city.
6. GIVE BACK
There are many ways to help your fellow man this holiday season. Be sure to check out our guide to Holiday Volunteer Opportunities for Kids and Teens.
7. ENJOY LIVE MUSIC WITH GREAT FOOD & DRINK
The Rustic will be open Christmas Day with its annual beer and tamale event, and there will be live music starting at 6 pm until 9 pm.
Are you looking to leave the house on Christmas Day? Let us know what your favorite things to do on Christmas in San Antonio are by commenting below:
- Cheap San Antonio Gyms: The Best Membership Deals for 2021 - January 13, 2021
- Free Fitness Classes in San Antonio: Yoga, HIIT, Zumba, More - January 13, 2021
- The Best Cheap Healthy Restaurants in San Antonio - January 11, 2021