San Antonio’s version of a children’s museum is one its best kid-friendly attractions. It offers everything from a Spy Academy to an Innovation Station. Called “The DoSeum,” San Antonio’s Museum for Kids is great for children of all ages who want to spend a day learning, exploring, and creating to their heart’s desires.
There’s so much to do and see, you’ll want to bring them back again and again but those ticket prices can add up quickly. We’ve put together a list of deals and steals so you can save big and still have a blast.
Read more below on the best ways to score The DoSeum coupons and discount tickets:
- Free Family Nights: Every 1st Tuesday of the month, the first 1,500 guests to arrive at The DoSeum will enjoy free admission. The museum asks that you limit umbrellas and strollers on this day as it can get pretty packed. They will post a sign when the museum has reached capacity or is no longer admitting patrons for free.
- San Antonio GO City Explorer Pass: Enjoy multiple San Antonio attractions for up to 45% off retail. With the San Antonio GO City Explorer Pass, you purchase once and can get into three or more attractions. It’s a great way to visit The DoSeum and a few other top San Antonio attractions over the course of a week or so. Read all about our Go San Antonio review.
- Celebrate with Grandparent’s Month: All grandparents get in free every day in September of 2018. Just bring your grandkids at regular price, and Granny and Gramps can get in free!
- Military, Educators, & Seniors: The DoSeum discount tickets are available for seniors, teachers, and service members. Those with their military ID, both active and veterans, can enjoy $4 per person for themselves and their family. Seniors and teachers with ID will receive $1 per person for themselves.
- Become a Member: The DoSeum offers two levels of family membership so you can pay once and get in for free all year long. The General Family membership offers unlimited free general admission for one year, plus members-only hours, invitations to members-only events, plus discounts at The DoSeum store and cafe. Premier Family memberships offer all of that and more.
Have you visited The DoSeum lately? Let us know the best exhibits to see at this children’s museum in the comments below. Also, check out our list of more things to do in San Antonio with kids.
- Best Tourist Attractions in San Antonio: Places to Visit in San Antonio, Tx - August 21, 2021
- Things to do in Boerne, TX – Best Attractions, Activities - August 10, 2021
- 20 Things to Do with Kids and Toddlers in San Antonio – 2021 Update - July 17, 2021