Urban Air Adventure Park will reopen in San Antonio, Texas this weekend. There have been many businesses across the nation, the state of Texas, and the hill country that have either had to temporarily or permanently close their doors due to the coronavirus pandemic.
However, as Gov Abbott issues Texans into phase 4 of reopening, many businesses plan to do the same. One such business is Urban Air Adventure Park in San Antonio that plans to reopen Saturday, June 20th. However, essential workers and families can visit for free on Friday in lieu of the big reopening.
All essential workers, including, but not limited to, medical professionals, caregivers, first responders, law enforcement personnel, grocery store employees, postal and delivery workers are able to sign up for a two-hour slot to be some of the first to celebrate Urban Air’s reopening on Friday.
According to a press release, the time slots for free entertainment to essential workers and their families are available at 4-6 p.m., 5-7 p.m., and 6-8 p.m.
All current Urban Air members are also invited to sign up for the same two-hour time blocks on Friday and will be given precedence ahead of the general public.
Urban Air is also offering 50% off for a limited time.
According to the press release, Urban Air is dedicated to providing a safe and healthy environment for their guests and employees and has implemented the following procedures:
- Enhanced cleaning procedures (hourly maintenance as well as deep cleanings)
- Temperatures will be taken for all guests and team members
- All team members must wear masks
- Limited capacity on all attractions, maintaining appropriate social distancing during the two-hour reservations
- Strategically placed hand sanitizers throughout high traffic areas including the front entrance, café, attraction entrances, and exits and party rooms
- Cashless food service
- Gloves and masks available for purchase
Saturday’s hours, the first day that is open to the public, will be from 10:00 am – 10:00.
The two San Antonio locations listed to reopen are located at 8490 Fourwinds Dr. Suite 8510A and 618 Northwest Loop 410.