San Antonio, are you ready? The moment we’ve waited for has arrived: The DoSeum, San Antonio’s brand-new, state-of-the-art children’s museum, opens on Saturday, June 6. And, San Antonio Mom Blogs is giving away ONE PREMIER FAMILY MEMBERSHIP!
Yes, you heard me: we’re giving away one Premier Family Membership to one lucky family of up to six people* (2 named adults and 4 children or 3 named adults and 3 children).
Here’s what the winner’s premier membership includes:
- Enjoy a Members-only hour at The DoSeum every Sunday from 11 am – noon
- Enjoy early-bird savings and the status of a Charter Member for as long as your membership remains active
- FREE ADMISSION for one year
- 10% discount on birthday parties
- 10% discount in The DoSeum gift shop
- Free or discounted special event tickets
- Invitations to Member-only events
- Discounts on Camp registrations
- Member-only quick check-in lines
The winner’s Premier Membership also includes reciprocal benefits to affiliated ASTC and ACM museums. Those benefits are:
ASTC – 100% daily admission at ASTC Organizations further than 90 miles
ACM – 50% daily admission at Association of Children’s Museum organizations
*All members must live in the same household unless the adults are the grandparents.
So, what do you say? Want to enter for your chance to win?
FIRST: get an insider’s peek at this gorgeous, new “theme park for the brain” our children (and their children) will love for decades to come. Then, enter below for your chance to win:
If you’d like to visit The DoSeum on their opening weekend, June 6 – 7, to take advantage of their grand opening festivities, including:
- free outdoor celebration featuring music from Kids Rock Band Ensemble, T-Bow Percussion and Lucky Diaz & The Family Jam Band
- dance from the Guadalupe Dance Academy
- theater performances from Magik Theatre
- magic tricks from Tim St. John
- food trucks
- a variety of educational activities
be sure to purchase your timed tickets in advance:
Advance tickets will be required to enter The DoSeum on opening weekend, June 6 and 7. To help make your inaugural visit to The DoSeum as easy and enjoyable as possible, we will be offering timed tickets, allowing you the opportunity to enter The DoSeum on the date and time of your choice.
San Antonio Mom Blogs can’t wait to give the gift of membership to The DoSeum to one lucky family! Enter below for your chance to win:
For more details on The DoSeum, visit these posts by other San Antonio bloggers:
DoSeum is finally ready! by Haute in Texas
First Look: The DoSeum San Antonio by Modern Tejana
Celebrate the grand opening of The DoSeum, San Antonio’s new museum for kids by San Antonio Charter Moms
The New DoSeum: San Antonio’s Museum for Kids by Lone Star Signers
The DoSeum is Coming! by Livin’ Sassy
The DoSeum by This American Wife
San Antonio Opens New Children’s Museum – The DoSeum by Sensibly Sara
Follow Colleen Pence and San Antonio Mom Blogs:
Subscribe to the San Antonio Mom Blogs newsletter and don’t miss any Free Fun in San Antonio!
Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | Flipboard | G+
And, don’t miss:
- Things to Do in San Antonio This Weekend (January 22-24): Free and Cheap Events - January 21, 2021
- Hulu is Now Just $2 a Month for College Students - January 12, 2021
- New Year’s Eve Fun in San Antonio for Kids and Families - December 31, 2020