The DoSeum has decided to reopen with new safety measures in place. The DoSeum Children’s Museum in San Antonio is a leader in education that pairs joyful experiences and education to provide a valuable learning experience for kids across the city. Due to COVID-19, the museum was forced to close, however, the DoSeum museum plans to open with the health and wellbeing of guests and staff as a top priority. As the DoSeum reopens, they have implemented safety recommendations suggested by the CDC, the Texas Education Agency, and other national museums and organizations, The DoSeum reopens with health and safety as its number one priority.
According to the website, those visiting the museum can expect these guidelines to ensure the wellness of guests and staff:
- Social distancing protocols following the recommendation and guidelines set out by the State of Texas and CDC.
- Implementation of new health protocols regarding the service of food as set out by the State of Texas and CDC.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation protocols that meet or exceed the recommendations set out by the State of Texas and CDC, including the use of disinfectants specifically for use against the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) viruses.
- Implementation of new protocols regarding video games and interactive amusements as set out by the State of Texas and CDC.
- The use of face masks by staff and guests following the recommendations and guidelines set out by the State of Texas and CDC.
- Temperature checks upon Guest check-in.
- Implementation of occupancy guidelines set out by the State of Texas and CDC.
- Additional training and screening for all our employees, contractors, and volunteers following the recommendations and guidelines set out by the State of Texas and CDC.
- In the event we are notified of a COVID infection from a Staff member, we will follow all recommended guidelines and steps as outlined by the State of Texas and CDC.
In our effort to prevent the spread of the COVID virus help us by following these procedures:
- Guests 10 and older required to wear cloth face masks both while inside The DoSeum as well as outdoor areas. Face masks strongly recommended for ages 2+.
- Masks may be removed temporarily if eating or drinking at one of our designated cafe areas.
- Avoid, where possible, being in a group of 10 or more
- Maintain at least 6ft distance from others, not in your party
- Respect exhibit capacities
- Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands often
- Be mindful of time spent in each exhibit as a courtesy to other guests
- Stay home if you feel sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms
- All Guests will be required to follow the guidelines outlined by the governor of Texas.
- Be kind to other Guests and Staff
- H-E-B Removes Purchase Limits on Coveted Toilet Paper - August 7, 2020
- Whataburger Launches Buy One Get One Free Deal to Celebrate 70 Years - August 7, 2020
- H-E-B Listed As One Of The Best Places To Work For Women - August 7, 2020