Disclosure: My children and I received free admission to Inflatable Wonderland, as well as complimentary pizza and drinks. However, all opinions in this post are mine.
***Enter to win our Inflatable Wonderland giveaway below for two free admissions, a free pizza, and a free pitcher of soda!***
Inflatable Wonderland, located in Rolling Oaks Mall in San Antonio, Texas, is under new ownership. Rona Lambert, aunt to San Antonio Mom blogger Tori Johnson, bought Inflatable Wonderland in June of this year. She recently invited San Antonio mom bloggers to experience her new and improved playland for kids.
The first thing you’ll notice when you walk into Inflatable Wonderland is the bright and cheerful snack bar to your right and, across the way, many brand-new inflatables.
My kids ran straight to the Superman slide without hesitation. I wanted to join them but adults are not allowed on the inflatables to prevent injuries to the little ones and to protect the inflatables. Inflatable Wonderland is for kids 12 and under. Totally understandable but I wanted to get my Superman jump on! 😉
Under Rona’s ownership, Inflatable Wonderland has invested in more than new inflatables. All of the flooring and carpeting are new. And they’ve revamped and improved the party areas. New snack bar foods are also available. The pizzas are made fresh, in-house, and can come with a variety of toppings. Hot dogs and nachos are also available along with other candy and snack options. But Rona’s also making a concerted effort to bring healthier options to Inflatable Wonderland. They’ll be adding all-fruit smoothies soon and she welcomes suggestions for more healthy concession ideas from moms and dads.
Inflatable Wonderland offers open play, seven days a week, during mall hours.
Monday – Saturday : 10am – 9pm
Sunday : 12pm – 6pm
Monday – Friday : $7.00 + tax
Saturday – Sunday : $10.00 + tax
Socks may be purchased for $1.00 at the time of admission. Socks are required to jump.
In addition to booking birthday parties during regular business hours, Rona may begin offering a private party option that could take place after open play hours.
More to love about the new and improved Inflatable Wonderland:
– Inflatable Wonderland shows kid-friendly movies in the back room. Kids can sit or lay down to watch movies when they want to take a quick break from all of the jumping action. And, in between movies, kid dance parties, led by staffers, get everyone moving again.
– Inflatable Wonderland cares about safety. All parties are staffed to avoid overcrowding in the play areas. Kids attending parties receive a safety lesson to explain the rules that will keep them stay safe while jumping. And, when you arrive, Inflatable Wonderland assigns you and your children a number. That number is checked against your children’s number when you leave to be sure your kids leave with you, and only you.
– Each wristband purchased for admission is good for in-and-out play all day long. If your kids get tired or need lunch at home or a nap, leave and then return later that day or evening at no additional charge.
– Free wifi! Hangout in the party areas and catch up on blogging while your kids play. 🙂
– Comfy couches for parents in the Toddler Area.
– Plenty of complimentary hand sanitizer.
– All money made from the coin-operated video games will go towards funding Anchors of Life, a new nonprofit Rona is starting, which helps families in crisis.
Rona purchased Inflatable Wonderland because she wanted a safe and fun place where people can, “bring their kids and build memories.” With the new and improved Inflatable Wonderland, Rona’s reaching her goal!
Visit Flickr for a full set of my photos from Inflatable Wonderland.
Want to check out the new and improved Inflatable Wonderland? I’m giving away an Inflatable Wonderland prize pack that contains: two free admissions, one pizza, and a pitcher of soda. Enter below for your chance to win!