It’s official: Stein Mart is going out of business. The company has 279 stores in the US, and they’re all shutting down. During the initial phase of the shutdown, Stein Mart is hosting a 30% off going out of business sale.
In San Antonio, there are four Stein Mart locations:
- Lincoln Heights (999 E. Basse. Rd.)
- Fredericksburg (4522 Fredericksburg Rd.)
- DeZavala (12651 Vance Jackson Rd.)
- North Woods (18134 San Pedro)
Merchandise and store fixture, furniture, and equipment sales are being handled by a joint venture group comprising Gordon Brothers, Hilco Merchant Resources, Tiger Capital Group, B. Riley Financial’s Great American Group, and SB360 Capital Partners.
“New merchandise arriving in stores, as well as customers’ favorite familiar brands, are deeply discounted and will sell out quickly at these low prices,” a spokesperson for the joint venture stated. “We are encouraging shoppers to take advantage of Stein Mart’s abundant assortment of merchandise at substantial price reductions before it’s too late.”
If you have a gift card or store credit, you need to act fast, as they will only be accepted for a limited time.
- It’s Christmas in Comfort Is This Weekend! - November 24, 2020
- H-E-B Is Handing Out Free Christmas Goodie Bags Friday - November 19, 2020
- 3 Texas Drive Thru Safaris within Driving Distance of San Antonio - November 7, 2020