Three years has seen the number of local mom bloggers grow into the hundreds, with more starting every day. Last fall a new and improved San Antonio Mom Blogs launched with a directory that categorizes mom blogs alphabetically and by topic. And, many of the bloggers listed here have been featured in fun Q&As on the site too.
I’m humbled by your visits to this site. Thank you for reading, commenting, and sharing our posts. And, thanks for clicking through to read all of the blogs listed here that are written by San Antonio moms. San Antonio mom bloggers are a creative, talented bunch and I love finding and sharing new ones here with you as often as I find them.
Here’s a look back at the Top Five posts of all time on SanAntonioMomBlogs.com:
- 50 free things for kids and families to do in San Antonio this summer
- Almost free fun in San Antonio
- The Lice Whisperer (yes, sadly, this is a popular post but if it helps even one mom made crazy by these little buggers, my work here is done)
- Pin Tested: easy banana oat muffins
- The best-kept birthday party secret in San Antonio
This fall, San Antonio Mom Blogs launches a regular newsletter delivered to your inbox each week with the top free family-friendly events in town, along with features on local bloggers, the San Antonio food scene, and more. Be sure to subscribe to receive our first newsletter this September!
Thank you for following me and supporting San Antonio Mom Blogs!