- Fines will not accrue during the time the library is closed.
- You can still reserve a book online, drive to the library, and library staff will deliver it curbside from 9 am to 7 pm Monday through Thursday, and Friday from 9 am to 6 pm.
- Staff is available to assist you during regular hours. You can contact them by texting 830-308-4606 or by calling 830-249-3053.
- If you need to return a book, you can do so in the drive through book drop.
Additionally, all library programming has been suspended through the end of March. This includes AARP tax help.
Boerne residents should also not forget that there are a ton of online resources, including eBooks to checkout. Make sure to download the PhDigital app.
- New Drive-In Theater to Open June 18 in Northwest San Antonio - June 5, 2020
- 7 Days of Free Audio Workouts with Aaptiv - May 29, 2020
- San Antonio Swimming Holes: Guide to Natural Swimming Areas in & around the City - May 28, 2020