Food items (all H-E-B stores)
- Brisket – Limit 2
Non-food items (all H-E-B stores)
- Disinfecting & antibacterial sprays – 2 items
- Disinfecting & antibacterial wipes – 4 items
- Hydrogen peroxide – 2 items
- Rubbing (Isopropyl) Alcohol/swabs – 2 items
- First Aid and Cleaning Gloves – 2 items
- Trial & Travel Size Disinfectant Wipes/Sprays – Limit 2
The following limits only apply to H-E-B stores in the Border, Central Texas, Gulf Coast and San Antonio regions:
- Bath Tissue – Limit 2
- Paper Towels – Limit 2
More information can be found here.
The year 2020 has certainly been a surprising time for many people. Whether it is sickness, canceled plans, or an inability to spend time with those you love, everyone has been negatively affected by the virus. Unfortunately, COVID-19 continues to be an ever-present threat and many fear that the third wave of illness will come along with cold weather. As COVID-19 changes and evolves, H-E-B is also ready and willing to do the same with their product limits and regulations.