There is a drive-thru dinosaur exhibit coming to San Antonio. This exhibit is so unique and exciting that all of San Antonio is roaring in anticipation. The Jurassic Quest Drive-Thru is scheduled to be in San Antonio from June 12th to June 21st.
San Antonioan’s can find the exhibit at the Freeman Coliseum at Gate G. Their opening day hours are from 9:00 am- 8:00 pm. Hours for the following days will be from 11:00 am- 8:00 pm.
The Jurassic Quest Drive-Thru has some rules that must be followed.
- Vehicle Doors must remain closed and all passengers must stay in the vehicle.
- The speed limit is 5 MPH
- There is no one who is allowed to touch the dinosaurs.
- No smoking.
The Jurassic Quest Drive-Thru Exhibit has fun new features that guests can look forward to such as
- ALL-NEW Ancient Oceans Exhibit: This exhibit allows visitors to see all new underwater Sea Dwellers like the enormous pre-historic Sea Turtles, the earliest discovered Dolphins, and a 50-foot Megalodon.
- Walking Dinosaurs: Visitors can see adolescent Dilophosaurus and Herrerasaurus run around and interact with the audience.
- Baby Dinos: The drive-thru is home to a baby Triceratops, Camarasaurus, and more dinosaurs. These amazing little animals are a drive-thru exclusive and a fan favorite.
- Fossil Digs: Do you have a young Paleontologist in your group? Here they can uncover huge fossils of triceratops, T-Rexs, and more.
- Dinosaur Rides: Children can ride on the back of a special animatronic dinosaur and get the feel for what a real-life dinosaur would be like. There are all kinds of different species to ride and our guests can always find their favorite.
If you and your kids have been homebound during the coronavirus pandemic, the drive-thru safari coming to San Antonio is a great opportunity to get out of the house and have some summer fun. Get your tickets here: https://www.jurassicquest.com/events/drive-thru-san-antonio-tx.
- Whataburger Launches Buy One Get One Free Deal to Celebrate 70 Years - August 7, 2020
- H-E-B Listed As One Of The Best Places To Work For Women - August 7, 2020
- San Antonio’s H-E-B and Central Market Now Selling Hatch Chiles - August 6, 2020