Today, beginning at 10 am, residents of Bexar County can apply for temporary rental assistance through the Temporary Rental Assistance Measure, a program by the Housing Authority of Bexar County.
What are the criteria you must meet? For starters, you must meet HUD-established income limits that apply to families earning 100 percent or below the Area Median Income, that’s $72,000 for a family of 4. In addition, you must provide proof of unemployment, including furlough, layoff or termination, or a “material reduction of income” as a result of COVID-19.
Want to apply? Head over to www.habctx.org/TRAM or call 210-940-1180. You must be ready to provide three things:
- Proof of current income and evidence of income loss due to COVID-19.
- A copy of your complete and current residential lease agreement.
- Proof of delinquent rent balance. This can be a landlord’s request or demand for payment, or an official Notice to Vacate. This documentation must state the amount of rent you owe.
- 7 Days of Free Audio Workouts with Aaptiv - May 29, 2020
- San Antonio Swimming Holes: Guide to Natural Swimming Areas in & around the City - May 28, 2020
- Taco Cabana Offering Free Lunch for Kids All Summer in Texas - May 28, 2020